Username
Password *
Remember Me

Panel discussion on Iran

Where is Iran heading?

Tehran’s Domestic and Regional Policies

Panel-discussion-30 June 2017-Paris

Prev Next
John Baird: “People of Iran are watching and they will remember who stood by them”

John Baird: “People of Iran are watching…

John Baird, former Foreign Minister of Canada, addressing the panel on “Policy review on Iran” in Paris on June 30,...

Senator Joe Lieberman: “nothing about Iran's behavior has changed in the couple of years since the Iran nuclear agreement was signed”

Senator Joe Lieberman: “nothing about Ir…

Joseph Lieberman, former US Senator and Vice Presidential candidate, addressing the panel on “Policy review on Iran” in Paris on...

Bruno Tertrais: “I view Iran in the Middle East as being the arsonist turned fireman”

Bruno Tertrais: “I view Iran in the Midd…

Bruno Tertrais, Deputy Director of the Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique of France addressing the panel on “Policy review on...

General Jack Keane: “Iran is seeking to dominate the region, impose their will and influence on Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen”

General Jack Keane: “Iran is seeking to …

General Jack Keane, Rtd. General, former Vice Chief of Staff of the US Army addressing the panel on “Policy review...

Robert Joseph: “Until the mullahs’ regime is brought down we will not succeed in our efforts to end the proliferation challenge or to acquire more stability in the region”

Robert Joseph: “Until the mullahs’ regim…

Ambassador Robert Joseph, United States Special Envoy for Nuclear Nonproliferation and the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and...