The Alliance for Public Awareness (APA) will host a unique briefing with Members of the House of Representatives from the United States and European dignitaries to discuss the current situation in Iran and US and EU policy on Iran in the aftermath of the recent wave of protests in Iran.
The policy discussion will be held in Paris on Saturday, 24 February 2018.
Moderator: Zolal Habibi
• Members of Congress from U.S
• Members of Parliament, political dignitaries and experts from Europe
• Syd Ahmed Ghozali, former Prime Minister of Algeria, invited
• Yves Bonnet, former governor, former Director of DST and Member of National Assembly
• Bruno Tertrais, Senior Research Fellow at the Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (France)
• Frederic Encel, International Fellow at PSB - Paris School of Business and Senior Lecturer at Sciences-Po Paris, invited
Time: 4:30 pm
Date: Saturday, 24 February 2018
Venue: Maison De La Chimie,
28 Rue Saint-Dominique, 75007 Paris