Who We Are?
We believe knowledge is the most important instrument of power for human beings. Therefore on any issue, public awareness is the key to success. However we also recognise that spreading knowledge and public awareness requires hard work and it is a daunting task.
Legal Framework of Our Activities
Alliance for Public Awareness engages in various activities to provide public awareness on issues relating to human rights and democracy, civil liberties, foreign policy, and other public issues in Europe related to Iran and the region, within the framework of European law and in any given country where we operate. In particular, Alliance for Public Awareness respects and wholly abides by any international sanctions, whether by the UN, the US or EU against any financial transactions, directly or indirectly with any country or entity listed thereunder.
- Our members are engaged in community work on local issues, more general issues of concern to the country they are residing in as well as issues related to Europe and world affairs.
- Promotion of tolerance among different cultures and rejecting any kind of fundamentalism and extremism in particular Islamic fundamentalism.
- Promoting public awareness about the dangers spread by fundamentalism and its consequences for the people of Europe and the world over.
- Inform the public of the true desire of the people in the Middle Ease and in particular Iran for peace, security, democratic values and good relation with the world community.
- To inform the public of Iran’s rich and ancient culture and civilization.
- To achieve these goals we shall organize cultural, educational and other public events.
- We shall encourage the community to be more engaged with non-governmental organisations (NGO), parliamentarians and the media to promote our objectives and increase public awareness about the true desire of the people of Iran for democratic change.